2007-08-26

...4Eva LoVe....


I'm afraid of realizing
what my heart is going through
i was lost, confused and full of pain...
drowned in tears... til there was you
the timing all so perfect
but apart all so wrong
a wish lies deep within me
that our love can keep me strong
I'm not sure is what im feeling
is the real thing indeed
but in my heart and soul theres you
thats all I need
words are ten times blown away
but actions speak the truth...
i would do whatever it takes
to feel you touch telling me our love is true
distance brings such sadness and pain
but still I long to hear...
that welcoming voice on the telephone
or simply read a note of cheer
if to say forbids me to see tomorrow
then today I promise dear...
even if the future isn't ours
my love for you is forever here!

4 viewz:

odium said...

kalo gaya!! varah salhi man, obinoavey!

.mini said...

yeah its nice :D

xLyCaNx said...

thanx 2 kudhin!!

iecco said...

i love those pics the most :D