2007-08-25

!!!So FaR AwAy!!!


Girl I know you need me
But i cant be there today
Because I've got a job to do
My heart feels so empty
Oh girl what can I do?

I know your there waiting
But it might take so long
Because everything is complicated
I'm always doing something
And You are all there alone

Girl i miss your voice
Your hugs and your kisses
Even though I'm far
You're always on my mind
I'm sad because your always there alone

Girl I hear you whisper
And it echoes through the night
I know your heart is empty
But i hope you'll be alright
Oh girl I miss you so

Girl my eyes and mind
Misses you so much
And my love isn't whole
Without you at my side
But girl don't worry
I am gonna be home soon!!


!!!MISS U SO MUCH!!!

2 viewz:

odium said...

wowo...varah salhi, very touching...:D

xLyCaNx said...

hehe...