2007-10-26

Da LeTTeR oF GuDByE

My final words written,
my final thoughts thunk,
all about one person,
all about one face-
i cut my wrists,
as i fall from grace...
too much stress for someone like me,
too much heartache for someone so weak...
i was never good enough-
even tho i tried.
i said i was strong-
even tho i lied.
people looked up to me
even tho i let them down-
i never could make him happy
even tho i loved him so-
i'm sorry that i'm not perfect,
now i must go...

--- GOOD BYE ---

6 viewz:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Xlycanx is a girl???

Or is he.................. like Dumbledore?

Anonymous said...

let go...

odium said...

LYCAN!!!! you are GAY???????????????

xLyCaNx said...

hey hey hey....damn u ppl...cant i write a poem for a frnd??? visnun thi hunanee kon gothaka tha??

n i aint GAY!!! ok!!!

odium said...

thank god!!! thats a relief...n sory for the gay thing...:D

nice poem btw

xLyCaNx said...

hmmmm i forgive ya....

n thanx