2007-09-23

love ya


For the first time

In what seems like forever

My head and my heart finally agree

I feel happy and at peace

My mind has stopped racing

And my pain seems to just fade

I feel whole once again

Maybe Ive found what I was looking for

Maybe now I can stop searching

And let me soul be at peace for once

I think I finally know what love is again

Its that felling of ecstasy

When you see them or talk to them

Its getting back the strength to live again

Even when youve died so many times before

Its that feeling you get when both your souls collide

Its knowing that theyd never let you fall

And will be there to catch you when you do

If this is what love is

I never want to die again

Please dont let me fall again

I love you

3 viewz:

Ameer said...

Save The Heart

odium said...

hope u dnt fall again...nice flow :)

xLyCaNx said...

thanx gal..n boi!!!