2007-07-17

AnoThER DaY


And I don't know who I am,
Or where I wanna be,
I'm living in a lost reality,
That makes no sense to me.

Standing in the back ground,
I just wonder why,
Watching the seconds pass,
Just silently pass me by.

I feel so lonely out there,
Dead from all I know,
It is any way to live?
Whilst longing to let go.

And all of the little things,
They crash and fall apart,
Everything is broken and damaged,
Cracked and cold like my heart.

The tune that's playing,
Will never be the right song,
It changes when my tears fall,
Because it all keeps going wrong.

I can't stop time from running,
Nor myself from falling out of place,
Could never make sense of it all,
Or recognize that distant face.

It all just keeps going,
And it fades away,
I end up looking somewhere else,
Because maybe then it would be ok.

Can't tell how I feel inside,
Hurt runs so deep,
Falling into illusions,
I cry myself to sleep.

And I don't know where I'm going,
Or if I even know me,
Because tomorrow is another day,
And I don't know how it will be.

2 viewz:

Anonymous said...

kewllllioooooooozzzzzzzzz love it dude!!!

xLyCaNx said...

anonymous aee kaaku baa... :P