2007-07-21


I've been here a million times before
Where shadows and lights blend in
My screams echo on these dirty walls
Threatening to drag me down again

My head spins with so much pain
As my heart beats just to stay alive
My mind,however, prays for peace
Just before it takes one final dive

Today's the day to give it all away
I'll watch from afar as I tear myself apart
All the things that make me ugly and sore
Mind versus body and soul versus heart

It's funny how I am all alone now
Where are my friends when I'm in need?
They rather ignore my pleas for help
Then to watch as I try and bleed

Now these walls grow a little closer
I can feel the air getting cold and dead
This silence is deafening in my ears
Filling my heart up with a heavy dread


Please, o god, make this slow
I want to feel my last breath as I start to go

0 viewz: