2007-07-18

!!!My AnGeLiC FrND!!!


Hey, my angelic friend come over here,
let me wipe these tears away you wept in vain
Tell me what ails you, what made you feel this pain?

My sweetheart with the voice of an angel
and a heart that's made of gold
are you sad from the lies you have been told?

Come sit beside me and let me embrace you
let me wipe away them tears that blind your sight
you're not going home, you'll stay with me tonight

We will sit here and talk and we will do so
for as long as it takes me to show you
that you are just fine the way the Lord designed you too

Who are you to question His ways and to judge
whether he did things right
You are perfect the way you are, you will believe this before the end of this night

So come to me baby and let me hold you tight
rest here in my arms, from now on you'll do just fine
You are my perfect little angel and from this day forward you'll be mine

i said i will put a poem for ma lovely lil angelic angel gal xaik!!!!sorry this has come in a bit late...i was so bizi doin this damn boorin assignment...but its here now!!! smile for me baby!!! and always TC!!!!

1 viewz:

shweetikle said...

i lurrrrrrrrrve the pic!