2007-09-17

!!!ExpLaiNiN LoVe!!!


Why cant i ever explain my love to you
its like i freeze up
sometimes i just wish you knew
this love i feel
it burns in my heart
this love is the most real
Ive never been more sure
i want to be with you forever
i wish for nothing more
all i need is for us to be together
cant you see
how i feel
your the one for me
cant you hear
my love screaming your name
its floating near
cant you feel
the love that burns at my soul
these feelings are more than real
why cant you see
I LOVE YOU!

4 viewz:

Aisha said...

tats a lucky girl to have someone who loves her more than anything :) Hope She knows it.gud luck in ur life. tc

odium said...

nice writing...hope she hears u soon :D

s[u]jau said...

dear,, true love dont exist now!

xLyCaNx said...

:S... y not... tru love exist..but its when u find the one u truly love...and she already knowz how much i love her....but it is still so dificult to explain to her how much i really love her!!