2007-09-05



Think of me
When all is still
Silence overwhelming
Think of me
When the wind blows
And the leaves fall
Think of me
When the sun shines
Warm to the touch
Think of me
When the night is cold
Harsh and unyielding
Think of me
When the crows scream
Their own song of life
Think of me
When the grass sways
As the breeze blows
Think of me

My heart wishes you will
My mind knows you won't
My hope is starting to die
And my faith is all but gone

But when you look out your window
I hope you think of me.

...I KnOw U ThInK oF Me...

3 viewz:

odium said...

after readin this am sure the girl wud think of u no mater wat...:P. as usual, varah salhi

shweetikle said...

loaaaabi pic eh o.O
haeyyy!

xLyCaNx said...

odium neva has any other things to say :P abadhu ves same thing dhoa to say :P...
and tweeet....thanx...:D... most pppl who come here likes ma pics :D