2007-09-05

- - - - - - - - P r O m I s E s - - - - - - -


I promise baby I'll love you
with you forever I'll stay
I'll do anything and everything
To keep harm to you away

I promise baby I can give you hugs
That only I can give
I'll honor and protect you
As long as I shall live

I promise baby I'll give you kisses
So sweet forever you'll taste
I'll kiss you until tomorrows here
No kisses for you to waste

I promise baby I'll be here with you
Like I know you'll be there for me
I'll bring happiness to your eyes
Love deeper than the sea

I promise baby I'll never hurt you
forever have no fears
I'll give up everything
To see you cry no tears

I promise baby you can trust me
I'll give you the world and more
I'll be your fairytale suitor
You shall be my Sunshine

I promise baby I'll treat you
As every women shall be
My beautiful royal princess
Show you off for everyone to see

I promise baby this to you
Promises so deep
than she said, " But I'm truly sorry,
there isn't one that I did keep."

2 viewz:

odium said...

damn salhi dude...keep it up :D

xLyCaNx said...

thanx dear.... :D