2007-09-04


I get how you feel
And I know our love is for real
It might not be perfect
Cause we are so far apart
But we know in our hearts
That our love is true

I know together we will make it through
We might think we are so far apart
But love just is..
Nothing we say or do can stop it
Believe me I never meant to fall for you
But I have and I can't change that can you?

I miss you so much when I'm not talking to you
Its like apart of me missing
What keeps me going
I don't know what I would do
If I was ever to loose you
I love you so much

I have to tell you the truth
Cause I know you need to hear it
But yes it hurts
Knowing you don't want me to be your girlfriend
And yeah I know your not committed thats why
But it does hurt but I know I cant make your mind up
So baby I just want you to know
I'm always gonna be here for you
Through the bad and good
Your never getting rid

I love you baby
I'm behind you 100%
My love is real
And I will show that to you
It may take forever
But forever is how much I want to be with you

. . . : : : I L o V e Yo U : : : . . .

1 viewz:

odium said...

wow...varah loabi, hope she understands...tc :)